SERVICES FOR PARENTS
Collection and use of client confidential information
We collect the following information:
- Last name
- First name
- Postal code
- Phone/fax number
Confidential information is gathered by forms and through the interactive use of our website. We also use, as indicated in the following section, log files and cookies to collect additional information.
Forms and interactivity
Personal information is collected through forms, such as:
- Website inscription forms
- Ordering forms
We use this information for the following reasons:
- Order tracking
- Informational/promotional offers
- Website optimization (Presentation, organization)
Information is also collected through the interactive use of the website, such as:
- Contact form
- Website optimization (Presentation/organization)
Log files and cookies
Certain information is also collected by the website through the use of log files and cookies, such as:
- Pages visited
- Hour and date of last visit
This information allows us to:
- Improve our online service and offer tailored viewing experiences.
- Create purchasing profiles
- Track orders
We guarantee access and rectification rights to all customers wishing to consult, modify or delete their personal information.
These rights can exercised by:
- Mail: at 9950 Boul Ray-Lawson, Montreal, QC H1J 1L8
- E-mail: at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone/Fax: T 1 800-321-3720 or 514 321-3720 F 514 321-1312
- Online: at www.lemira.com/ client account settings
- With the arrival of modern communication tools it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy rights.
- Which is why we pledge to respect and protect all confidential information provided to us by our clients.